With the official end of the football season drawing near, there's still time to throw together your own Super Bowl party.
Here's some fun ways to score points with your friends and family this Sunday:
1. Serve veggies and dip in a baking cup.
2. Play a fun game of Commercial Bingo!
We all know the commercials really are the best part..who watches the Super Bowl for the football anyway?
3. Jazz up your table with these cute flatware holders (that could easily hold pretty straws, as well).
Take clean soup cans and wrap in brown construction paper. Using craft paint (or even white out), paint on the laces.
Cheap, easy, and super cute! Who doesn't love that winning combo?
4. Turn your food display into the something your guests won't soon forget.
Use yellow poster board and yellow balloons to make a goal post wall decoration.
And add a little flair to your favorite snacks with these adorable food picks. Just print, cut, and attach to toothpicks!
Check out our site for great balloons
5. Last but not least, it's all about the snacks.
Admit it, most of us watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, but the food may be what we look forward to the most. Nothing else screams football more than hot wings, nachos, and ice cold beer.
Serve up some yummy, easy party food with a little help from the tips and recipes below.
Most of all, enjoy the time spent with family and friends this weekend!